RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the Graduation, B.Ed. Applications are invited for the posts of 9760 Senior Teacher. If you are interested in this Rajasthan Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 then you can apply before the last date to apply.
Post Name: Grade II Teacher (Senior Teacher)
No. of Vacancy: 9760 Posts
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
Non – TSP Post Details:
- Hindi – 1173 Posts
- English – 1509 Posts
- Mathematics – 1356 Posts
- Sanskrit – 1510 Posts
- Social Science – 1300 Posts
- Science – 1385 Posts
- Urdu – 94 Posts
- Punjabi – 70 Posts
TST Post Details:
- Hindi – 121 Posts
- English – 151 Posts
- Mathematics – 244 Posts
- Sanskrit – 281 Posts
- Social Science – 202 Posts
- Science – 172 Posts
- Urdu – 12 Posts
Sahariya Post Details:
- Hindi – 04 Posts
- English – 08 Posts
- Mathematics – 13 Posts
- Sanskrit – 09 Posts
- Social Science -08 Posts
- Science – 08 Posts
- Urdu – 00 Posts
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
Applicants who have completed Graduation with B.Ed pass or equivalent from recognized institute for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Age has been calculated as on 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Written exam
- medical examination
- document verification
- Overall cutoff and final qualifying
Application Fee: Rs.350/- for General/OBC/MBC (Creamy Layer) & Rs.250/- for Non-Creamy Layer OBC/MBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan & 150/- for SC/ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan. Pay the Examination Fee Through Mitra / CSC OR Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in official website page.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 Careers page on the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form.
- Fill your educational qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee category wise.
- Complete the RPSC Jobs Application Form with the required data
- Check Details Before Submitting
- Take a print out of the application form.
Starting date for submission of online application: 11 April 2022
Last date for submission of online application: 10 May 2022
Important Instructions: Before applying for this job, you must read the full notification/advertisement.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 to your friends as much as possible on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social network and help them to get good employment.